One of the pitfalls many entrepreneurs fall into is wearing too many hats. We’ve all been there. At some point you find yourself caught in the endless juggling act, trying to solve ALL the problems. Overwhelming yourself with thousands of tasks is not going to help you achieve more results. The more things you’re trying to do, the more trapped you are. More and more CEOs are trying to accomplish all the roles in their business with this resulting in them being the business.
Sounds all too familiar? Then it’s time to delegate.
How To Get Started
Somehow one of the biggest challenges is getting started. Not all entrepreneurs know what exactly to outsource to the assistant. Evaluate your priorities first. To determine what things you’re going to delegate, make a list with three columns:
- Things you hate doing every single day.
- Things you can’t do yourself.
- Things you shouldn’t be doing.
And write down all of those things. When you’re done, you know exactly where to begin with.
Let go of all the misconceptions that nobody else will do it better than you. It is possible to find the right person with the necessary set of skills. It may not be from the very first time, but the right person is out there. And our job is to find him/her.
So Here Are A Few Ideas On What Tasks You Can Delegate:
- Content Writing
- Social Media Management
- Community Management
- Publishing Blog Posts and Moderating Comments
- Link Building
- Outreach (Sponsored Posts & Guest Posts)
- Keyword Research
- Website Audit
- Competitor Research
- Database Building / Lead Generation
- Updating Contacts or CRM
- Setting Up Email Campaigns
- Editing Follow-up Emails and Auto-responders
- Creating Email Newsletters Editing / Proofreading Emails
- Customer Service Support – Answering Chat / Emails / Tickets
- Data Entry
- Preparing Presentations
- Report Creation
- Online Research
- Sending Clients Invoices
- Project Management Between You and Team members
- Managing Emails
- Appointment Scheduling
- Calendar Management
- Travel Arrangement and Planning
- Personal Tasks (Purchasing Goods and Gifts Online, Sending Invitations and Greeting Cards, etc.)
Here’s the list of our packages. Contact us today and we’ll create a custom package for you.